Make a payment

If you wish to make a payment to Warleggan Jubilee Hall, whether for hall hire, to subscribe to the 100 Club, or for any other reason, the following options are available:

Cheques payable to ‘Warleggan Jubilee Hall’ can be delivered to the treasurer.

Cash payments can be given direct to the treasurer.

BACS payments can be made by using the following details, but please also inform the treasurer about the payment made:

account name: Warleggan Jubilee Hall
sort code:  40-12-22
account number:  81469290

For all of the above, the treasurer can be reached by calling 07956 356469 or emailing

The Warleggan Jubilee Hall Trust is registered with the Charities Commission as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, charity number 1166176.

Thank you.

%d bloggers like this: