Minutes of Meetings
>> see also: audit reports
Minutes of parish meetings are presented here as drafts; anyone wishing to propose corrections etc. may do so when the minutes are read out for approval at the following meeting.
The draft minutes posted here are in most cases transcriptions of the (hand-written) draft minutes produced by the Parish Clerk. In the event of any discrepancy between the two versions, it is the signed version held by the Clerk which shall be the formally recognised minutes. Since anything published on the internet is accessible globally, certain pieces of information (e.g. full names, addresses, etc.) will normally be removed.
- Parish Meeting 7 December 2017 – with discussion of many issues, incl potholes, knotweed, boundary commission proposal, parish precept, Castle Dewey planning application
- Parish Meeting 5 October 2017 – with discussion of many issues, incl. reading room maintenance work, Polventor planning application, field behind Jubilee Hall, boundary commission proposal
- Parish Meeting 3 August 2017 – includes a review, together with the developers, of planning application ‘PA17/05972* – Construction of 5 detached dwellings and 1 flat over a shop – Land South Of Noels Meadow‘
- Parish Meeting 20 July – includes initial discussion of application PA17/05972* on land south of Noels Meadow in Mount, plus discussion on proposals to reduce the number of county councillors in Cornwall
- Parish meeting, 15th June 2017 – includes updates on previous meeting (see below), plus review of planning application PA17/04729* Pennti Lowarn, Mount
- Parish meeting, 26 May 2017 – includes matters arising from previous meeting, discussion on plaque for churchyard, vehicle parked next to reading room, planning application PA17/04463 for Building North of Wainsford House Two Waters Foot (two dormer windows), and children on bicycles in Mount.
- Annual General Meeting of Parish Meeting, 20 April 2017 – includes chairperson’s report, treasurer’s report, election of officers, etc., and review of planning application PA17/02597 for construction of a replacement dwelling, Dove Cote Warleggan
- Parish meeting, 30 March 2017 – includes updates on planning applications, hedgerows, etc
- Parish meeting, 16 February 2017 – includes a review of planning application PA17/00184 | Outline application for the construction of 5 detached dwellings, and a retail unit with flat over | Land South Of Noels Meadow Noels Meadow Mount Cornwall PL30 4DG
- Parish meeting, 15 December 2016 – incl. updates on defibrillator, Bodmin Moor Commons Council, Mount crossroads light and the Chapel Bank Farm application, discussions on the code of conduct for planning sub-committee, and of parish meeting procedures, setting of parish precept for FY 2017/18, and a review of planning application for construction of extension at Callaway Cottage.
- Parish planning subcommittee meeting, 3 November 2016 – incl planning application PA16/07515 | Siting of a static caravan | Land NW Of Bofindle Farm Mount Bodmin Cornwall
- Parish meeting, 20 October 2016 – incl planning application PA16/08919 | Proposed Dwelling and associated works | Chapel Bank Farm (Caravan Only) Road From Hut Circles And Field System To Barleysplat Wood Warleggan PL30 4HF
- Parish meeting, 10 August 2016 – incl planning application PA16/05745 Mono pitch building for storage, Arthurs Field Chapel Lane Warleggan
- Parish Meeting 26 May 2016 – incl update defibrillator, and planning application PA16/03584 for ‘Change of use of land for the siting of 3no. glamping units (shepherd huts) in support of an existing tourism business’
- Annual General Meeting of Parish Meeting, 14 April 2016 – includes chairperson’s report, treasurer’s report, election of officers, etc., and review of planning application PA16/02353*
- Parish meeting 7 Jan 2016 – discussion on defibrillators for Mount and Warleggan phone boxes, and two planning applications, incl. lifting seasonal occupancy restriction for Mount Pleasant Hotel, and construction conservatory Sancreed Cottage.
- Parish meeting 10 Dec 2015 – discussion on parish precept, defibrillators for Mount and Warleggan phone boxes, Ocean Housing development, and application PA15/10012 for removal of an agricultural tie
- Parish meeting 24 Sept 2015 – with discussion and presentation on defibrillators for BT phone boxes, and planning application PA15/07524*, extension and alterations to dwelling at Swallows Barn Mount
- Parish meeting 2 July 2015 – (with discussion on use of decommissioned phone boxes, and planning sub-committee meeting to review PA14/06056* – Construction of a single storey swimming pool building at Cabilla)
- Annual General Meeting of Parish Meeting, 16 April 2015 (includes chairperson’s report, treasurer’s report, election of officers, etc.)
- Parish meeting 14 November 2014 – (includes setting of parish precept; future of the public telephone boxes in the parish; and planning proposal PA14/09286, Erection of an agricultural building for both the storage of feed and machinery along with livestock, Trengoffe Mount Bodmin Cornwall PL30 4DR)
- Parish meeting 3 September 2014 (agenda included a change of use from barn to dwelling at South Bofindle Farm)
- Parish meeting 17 July 2014 (agenda included a revised application for change of use of building in Twowatersfoot, and an application for construction of dwelling on land opposite Sancreed Cottage Mount)
- Parish meeting 27 May 2014 (agenda included trees as memorial for the fallen from World War I, and an application for change of use of building in Twowatersfoot)
- Annual General Meeting of Parish Meeting, 10 April 2014 (agenda included police report, chairperson’s report, treasurer’s report, election of officers, parish website, community plans, Jubilee Hall constitution)
- Parish meeting 12 December 2013 (short meeting – included a planning application, and discussion about bench in Warleggan)
- Parish meeting 21 November 2013 (agenda included setting of parish precept, review of two planning applications including one from Ocean Housing, and an update on neighbourhood plan idea)
- Parish meeting 12 September 2013 (agenda included discussion of neighbourhood plan idea, Ocean Housing’s latest proposal, and a planning application)
- Open meeting 11th June 2013 (meeting was called to discuss Ocean Housing’s proposals for affordable housing in field adjoining Rosevean, in Mount) – see also our Ocean Housing discussion page; and, in light of discussions following this open meeting, our Neighbourhood Plan discussion page
- Annual General Meeting 16 April 2013 (agenda included meeting with candidates for upcoming county council elections; police report, chairperson’s report, treasurer’s report, election of officers) – see also Chairman’s Report
- Parish Meeting 12 March 2013 (agenda included a planning application for Pixie Nook, and discussions on animal welfare on the Moor and in the Glebe)
- Parish Meeting 19 February 2013 (agenda included a planning application for Rivermead Farm swimming pool and accommodation, and a discussion of procedures related to the wind turbine application review, South Bofindle)
- Parish Meeting 20 December 2012 (agenda included a planning application for a wind turbine, South Bofindle)
- Parish Meeting 27 November 2012 (agenda included a planning application from Ocean Housing for construction of nine dwellings in Mount)
- Parish Meeting 4 September 2012 (agenda included a planning application for a 5kW wind turbine , Castle Dewey)
- Parish Meeting 7 August 2012 (agenda included Ocean Housing proposal for ten dwellings; and a planning application for a wind turbine, Bofindle Farm)