Book the hall
The Warleggan Jubilee Hall can be booked for private or public functions.
Here’s what to do if you are interested in hiring the hall:
- Check to see when the hall is free by looking at our online hall diary* (opens in new window).
- Do your research. Ensure you have read all the relevant information about the hall on this website. See for example our hall hire info and hall hire rates.
- If you have any queries, or want a booking to be penciled in, call Chris on 01208 821409 or Jasmina on 01208 821223, or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.
- Complete the hall hire form (by hand or with computer), and either email it to email@example.com or post/hand it to Chris or Jasmina.
- To make a firm booking, non-regular users will normally be required to pay a deposit of £20, to be received at least 72 hours prior to booked start-time. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Warleggan Jubilee Hall’.
- If you wish to cancel a booking, this should be done with as much notice as possible, please. Your deposit will be refunded if at least 72 hours’ notice is given; if shorter notice is given, the Hall Committee reserves the right not to refund the deposit.
If you’d like to make a reservation for the hall, or seek some information, please use the form below. Note that no booking is made for you until you have received (a) a response confirming the booking, and (b) confirmation of receipt of your booking form and of any advance payment required.