The Warleggan Jubilee Hall can be booked for private or public functions.
Here’s what to do if you are interested in hiring the hall:
- Check to see when the hall is free by looking at our online hall diary* (opens in new window).
- Do your research. Ensure you have read all the relevant information about the hall on this website. See for example our hall hire info and hall hire rates.
- If you have any queries, or want a booking to be penciled in, call Chris on 01208 821409 or Jasmina on 01208 821223, or drop an email to email@example.com, or use the form below.
- Complete the hall hire form (by hand or with computer), and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post/hand it to Chris or Jasmina.
- To make a firm booking, non-regular users will normally be required to pay a deposit of £20, to be received at least 72 hours prior to booked start-time. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Warleggan Jubilee Hall’.
- If you wish to cancel a booking, this should be done with as much notice as possible, please. Your deposit will be refunded if at least 72 hours’ notice is given; if shorter notice is given, the Hall Committee reserves the right not to refund the deposit.
If you’d like to make a reservation for the hall, or seek some information, please phone Chris on 01208 821409, or use the form below. Note that no booking is made for you until you have received (a) a response confirming the booking, and (b) confirmation of receipt of your booking form and of any advance payment required.