As well as the services held at the church (see schedule of services), a number of events are held each year in or by the church. The church is currently raising funds for urgent repair to the church tower (see church repair).
- Sunday 24th September 6.00pm – Harvest Songs of Praise at St Bartholomew’s, Warleggan.
- Monday 25th September at 7.00pm – Auction of Harvest Gifts at The Old School House, Mount. All welcome
Saturday 19 August, 1 – 4 pm
Church Fete, combined with the Big Do, the outside bit of which was rained off last month. The “Big Church Fete Do” will be held in the field opposite the Jubilee Hall in Mount with all profits split between church and hall. See Big Church Fete Do page
Sunday 9 July, 6 pm:
Organ Recital, St Bartholomew’s Church, Warleggan, with Jonathan Delbridge – Raising for funds to restore our lovely church tower.
Britain Without Christianity – Who Gains ? – A Talk by David Derrington
Saturday 11 March 2017, 10 am – 12 pm
Craft Fair, Warleggan Jubilee Hall – Lots of lovely local stalls, homemade cakes, teas and coffees and homemade tomato soup with fresh baked homemade bread too. Raising for funds to restore our lovely church tower.
Sat 26 November, 10 am – 12 noon
Church Advent Bazaar, Jubilee Hall – anything saleable—or edible—will be most gratefully received; plus the usual stalls, raffle, etc. and pasties
Sunday 4 September 2016:
– 4 pm: Church Fete, Warleggan Jubilee Hall, Mount ~ Cream Teas, Raffle, Cake Stall, Smite, Croquet, etc… followed by, if you wish to stay for it:
– 6 pm: “Music in the Meadow”, Bodmin Town Band with Supporting Artistes ~ Warleggan Jubilee Hall, Mount ~ soup & rolls, raffle
Friday 22 April, 7 pm:
Organ Recital by Jonathan Delbridge*
St Bartholomew Church
Wed 16 March 2016, 7 pm, Jubilee Hall, Mount:
‘Has Christianity had its Day?’
a debate organised by church and chapel, open to all (see poster)
Thurs 24 Dec 2015, 6.30 pm:
Carols by Candlelight
St Bartholomew Church, followed by mince pies and mulled wine at Chykest
Sat 28 Nov, 10 am – 12 noon:
Jubilee Hall Mount, pasties, cakes, tea/coffee, bring & buy, etc. in aid of church funds
Sunday 25th October 2015, 6 pm:
Songs of Praise
favourite hymns, meet the new curate – followed by refreshments at Chykest
Saturday 5 September 2015:
- 2 pm: Annual Church Fete, at church car park field; followed in the evening by
- 7 pm: Revd Tony Hodge recalls life as a vicar in Grenada, £5 per head, to include refreshments.
Sat 4 July 2015, 7.30 pm:
Choir and Organ Concert ~ £5 per head, free refreshments, with the recently-formed Cornwall Catholic Choir, with choirmaster and organist Paul Mileham, who offered programme of choral and organ music by Elgar, Mozart, Stainer, Franck and other well-known composers.