…from the villages of Mount and Warleggan, on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall – about
- 100 Club Jan 2021 winners ~ Eleanor and Leo
- Church services to be online only during lockdown #3
- Parish Newsletter ~ MAWL Jan 2021
- Christmas Raffle Dec 2020 ~ Carolyn and other top winners
>>> More news and discussions in our Facebook group*
?? Hopefully we will have an event or two in 2021?
>>> See our UPCOMING EVENTS
- Tuesdays, 12 noon – Pilates (via zoom during covid high tiers)
- Thursdays, 3 – 4 pm – Village Greens (click-collect or delivery only)
- Sundays, 10.30 am – Table Tennis (not taking place when tier 2 or above)
- Sundays 10.30 am – Church (alternate weeks, Warleggan / St Neot, also available on zoom)
- Monday and Thursday: Age Concern Bus from your house to where you want in Bodmin, £5 return – details
- St Neot Post office: Mon a.m., Wed a.m., Fri p.m. – details
>>> See our REGULAR EVENTS
Find out more about Warleggan Parish, with its two villages Warleggan and Mount, up on Bodmin Moor in Cornwall.
>>> See ABOUT
>>> For more photos – select ‘Gallery’ from menu.