The residents of Warleggan Parish send their heartfelt sympathies to the Queen and her family on the death of Prince Phillip. He was a much loved person.
A Book of Condolences will be available for people to sign at Warleggan Church from lunchtime on Sunday 11th April and it will be at Mount Chapel on Thursday 15th from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
A warm Warleggan welcome…
…from the villages of Mount and Warleggan, on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall – about
- Parish Newsletter ~ MAWL March 2021
- 100 Club Feb 2021 winners ~ Jennie and Carolyn
- Church services to be online only during lockdown #3
>>> More news and discussions in our Facebook group*
Elections – local police and crime commissioner, and county councillors – see notices
>>> See our UPCOMING EVENTS
- Tuesdays, 12 noon – Pilates (via zoom during covid high tiers)
- Thursdays, 3 – 4 pm – Village Greens (click-collect or delivery only)
- Sundays, 10.30 am – Table Tennis (not taking place when tier 2 or above)
- Sundays 10.30 am – Church (alternate weeks, Warleggan / St Neot, also available on zoom)
- Monday and Thursday: Age Concern Bus from your house to where you want in Bodmin, £5 return – details
- St Neot Post office: Mon a.m., Wed a.m., Fri p.m. – details
>>> See our REGULAR EVENTS
Find out more about Warleggan Parish, with its two villages Warleggan and Mount, up on Bodmin Moor in Cornwall.
>>> See ABOUT
>>> For more photos – select ‘Gallery’ from menu.