Hire of items for use in the hall only:
- 1 table tennis table, with a few old bats and balls – £2 equipment-hire-charge per four-hour session – more info
- Set of 10 wooden skittles, 3 balls, skittles alley border (one side only) and back cushion: no extra charges
Loan of items for taking out:
The following equipment is available free of charge if used within the hall, but can be taken out for a suitable donation to hall funds, upon receipt of a letter requesting the loan:
- China & Cutlery: various
- Hall Tables (for indoor use only): Available: 6 square cloth-top card tables; 6 stronger square tables; 10 new 183 x 70 cm tables; and 15 old five-foot-long tables (9 lightly constructed, 6 stronger wooden ones)
- Hall Chairs: Available: 24 plastic chairs (the upholstered chairs are not available for hire)
- Bingo Equipment
- You are responsible for collecting the items, and for returning them in good condition, clean and undamaged, and for replacing any damaged or lost items.
- You are also responsible to ensure that all items are fit for the purpose for which they are to be used, and that you have public liability insurance that fully cover the use or misuse of loaned items.
- Discuss with the committee to agree suitable dates and times of collection and return of items.