This week in Warleggan…
Lots happening at the Jubilee Hall in Warleggan this week and beyond … Check warleggan.net for details
This week, starting with tomorrow, Tuesday 27 May:
- Tues 27 May, 7.30pm: Parish Meeting – all welcome
- Wed 28 May, 7.30pm: a History Club Talk about Cornish Music, with Jill Thomas from the St Neot Historians – all welcome, members free, non-members £1
- Thurs 29 May, 7.30pm: Hall Management Meeting – to discuss, amongst other things, plans for the Big Do in the Field on 26 July – the committee is appealing for volunteers, anyone willing to give an hour or so on the day to run a stall or event on the day (we’ve got some ideas for new stalls/activities, and would love more!!!) – and/or folk to help moving chairs, tables etc. before and after – – so please come along to the meeting! All welcome.
- Fri 30 May, 9am – 2pm: Village Greens – as always, a great place to meet up with friends or make new ones over a cup of something and some freshly cooked breakfast or soup-lunch – and, of course, a good chance to stock up on food for the next two weeks (note that there will be no Village Greens next week, 6 June, due to the Royal Cornwall Show)
- Wed 4 June, 12.30pm: Parish Lunch, £4 a head, booking essential – all welcome, but you must please book in advance (deadline the Wednesday before) – call Jasmina 01208 821223 or Gill on 821494 – more info
And, if you haven’t yet done so, why not join the Mount and Warleggan Facebook group that’s been set up?
Posted on May 26, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged big do in the field, history club, jubilee hall, parish lunch, parish meeting, village greens, Warleggan, warleggan news. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.