Lots happening at the Jubilee Hall in Warleggan this week and beyond … Check warleggan.net for details
This week, starting with tomorrow, Tuesday 27 May:
- Tues 27 May, 7.30pm: Parish Meeting – all welcome
- Wed 28 May, 7.30pm: a History Club Talk about Cornish Music, with Jill Thomas from the St Neot Historians – all welcome, members free, non-members £1
- Thurs 29 May, 7.30pm: Hall Management Meeting – to discuss, amongst other things, plans for the Big Do in the Field on 26 July – the committee is appealing for volunteers, anyone willing to give an hour or so on the day to run a stall or event on the day (we’ve got some ideas for new stalls/activities, and would love more!!!) – and/or folk to help moving chairs, tables etc. before and after – – so please come along to the meeting! All welcome.
- Fri 30 May, 9am – 2pm: Village Greens – as always, a great place to meet up with friends or make new ones over a cup of something and some freshly cooked breakfast or soup-lunch – and, of course, a good chance to stock up on food for the next two weeks (note that there will be no Village Greens next week, 6 June, due to the Royal Cornwall Show)
- Wed 4 June, 12.30pm: Parish Lunch, £4 a head, booking essential – all welcome, but you must please book in advance (deadline the Wednesday before) – call Jasmina 01208 821223 or Gill on 821494 – more info
And, if you haven’t yet done so, why not join the Mount and Warleggan Facebook group that’s been set up?